The Candle is still Burning

I hate you for leaving me. I hate you for not acknowledging the gifts I gave you on your B'Day. I hate u for not wishing me on my B'Day. I hate u for not answering my mails. I hate u for misunderstanding me. I hate you for inflicting on me so much of pain.

I hate myself for still believing that you have a solid reason for
what you have done. I hate myself for still clinging to the hope that you 'll come back one day, answer all my questions and clear the air. I hate myself for believing that you 'll come back one day, and wash all the pain away.

Things haven't moved an inch ever since you left. I haven't seen even a
single shooting star ever since then. I'm doing many things which I love and I'm having happy moments almost everyday. Yet, I don't know why, I feel something is amiss. I miss you the most.
There is still some pain. There are still some tears. And in these desperate times, there is still some faith. There is love. There is still some hope.

Comments

Unknown said…
these lines fully express ur love n pain of missing her....
im sure she will come back one day...
awesome write up...
Unknown said…
V.touching....Bandu!! Dis s xactly hw ur heart s.... I earnestly wish ur hope 2 com true asap.... :)
BONDbandar said…
@Teju: Yea Teju, she 'll. Thank u v much :)

@Neelu: Really?! n yea, Hope is a good thing, right? Thanks a lot re :)
Anonymous said…
love ......a better feeling some times having a bitter touch ,but its worth bearing the bitterness ..hope you will regain the sweetness with passage of time ......madhugangaram
bhanu venkatesh said…
whow whow that was really really gud ,every sentence reflects how much u love her... hope she will come back and wash away your pain.
BONDbandar said…
@Madhu: Yo man, YO !! :))

@Bhanu: :))
Mani said…
wow..
Bandaru...
The way u expressed ur love is excellent
BONDbandar said…
haha :).. Thanks Mani. Kisses :*

Popular posts from this blog

Lost Innocence

Kites